Posted on November 26 2017
Decors are the art and science of enhancing the room, it gives the room or home a different and an aesthetic atmosphere. There are lot many ways to make the room or the particular area look pleasant and subtle. Many things small or big unique or ordinary adds the beauty of room if done properly and placed and designed thoroughly, designing a home or room is not an easy task, it not only gives pleasure to the audience who visits the place or home it also makes the people staying there feel wonderful. You feel rejuvenated, positive and yes relaxed. The few things which add beauty to the décor of a room can be flowers, vases, Antique clocks, an artifact, paintings, photo frames and most importantly Rugs. Area Rugs are the best option to make a living room or room look so beautiful, beyond imagination.
Why is it important to have an Area Rug?
There are plenty of reasons why it’s a good idea to have an area rug in a living room or family room. Area rugs give comfort, warmth and decorative interest in the form of color, pattern, texture, etc. They actually act as artwork for the floor, and they can create a frame in which to place furniture and define spaces.
Area rugs are often advantageous over wall-to-wall carpeting because they are easier to clean, and if you get tired of the look it’s easier to switch out an area rug and replace it with something new. There are tons of options for choosing an area rug.Things to remember while buying an Area Rug: -
- The area rug should not be small in size, it should be well fitted under the main furniture pieces in the room.
- Check the furniture arrangements before purchasing so that it looks good.
- If you have a large room then, divide up the area and use the different area rug for each one.
- Make sure the rug is centered in the room and the distance between the rug and the wall is the same on all four sides.
- Make sure that in heavily trafficked areas there is enough room for people to walk on the rug, they shouldn’t have one foot on and one foot off.
- Area rugs are just like the artwork for the floor, and they are the best way to infuse some playfulness into a room.
- Area rugs with bold patterns can be a lot of fun, but make sure that when you place furniture on them the designs aren’t totally covered up.
- If the room in unusual in size then go for a carpet tile pattern, it has the wide range of colors and patterns and it really looks pleasant.
Rug Selection: -
There are certain things you can do to maintain your rug to help it look its best and last for years to come. Before buying think about where you’ll be using it and what kind of maintenance will be required.