Getting Memories Out of Your Rugs: 5 Things to Know About Carpet Cleaning
Posted on September 21 2022
If you have several carpet settings in your home, you must know how important it is to maintain them. When they are not cleaned properly, soil deposits, dust and grime can destroy a carpet’s quality and luster. Ideally, carpets should be vacuumed twice a week to extend their longevity. However, it may be difficult for anyone to maintain their carpets due to a busy routine.
If that is the case with you, then you would need the help of a professional carpet cleaning company If you are living in Toronto, you can get in touch with Blue Paisley. Their team can restore the beauty of your old carpet and make it look luxurious again. Coming back to the subject of this blog, here are five things that you should know about carpet cleaning:
5 facts that you should know about carpet cleaning:
- Mandatory Pre-Vacuuming before Cleaning: Before any professional carpet cleaner starts their work, the carpet must be pre-vacuumed to remove the dirt and soil settled inside the carpet. The part is important because the dirt and soil when combined with moisture, can create a thick layer of mud which is hard to clean. So, to get the best possible result, pre-vacuuming is mandatory.
- Tough Stains are difficult to remove: Stains come in different forms and there are degrees of toughness. While a mild stain from the carpet can be easily removed in the general cleaning process; there are some stains such as paints, dyes and acids that cannot be easily removed and they need a special stain removal treatment via approved chemicals. But you should know that some stains can’t be cleaned even by the hardest chemical solutions. If tried, they can damage the beauty of your carpet.
- All Carpet Cleaning Services are not the same: Whoever is booking a carpet cleaning service should understand that the quality of work for everyone is not the same. It will depend on the technicians, and the use of machinery to deep clean any carpet. Depending on these two main factors, a carpet cleaning service can differ from one service provider to another. So, you will have to choose wisely. One good tip is to read online reviews and check their business profile.
- Stain protection coating: All carpets have an inbuilt stain protection coating given by the manufacturer. It is a false assumption that deep cleaning and vacuuming destroy the coating. It is the regular wear and tear that breaks the coating and makes the carpet susceptible to tough stains.
- Grooming and regular Cleaning: All carpets should be groomed after cleaning to dry faster. Moreover, if you vacuum twice or thrice a week, it can extend its lifespan. A regular clean carpet lasts longer than a rarely clean carpet.
We hope you now have a good idea about carpet cleaning. If you are looking for top-class carpet cleaning services in Toronto, you should contact Blue Paisley. And if you have enjoyed reading this post, consider subscribing.